Dr. James L. Davis Provides Dentures to Peoria, IL
Dr. James L. Davis believes in catering each patient’s treatment to their unique needs. We offer a wide array of services, including preventative care procedures aided by advanced technology. We offer tooth-colored fillings, bleaching, fixed bridgework, porcelain veneers, implants, and dentures to Peoria, IL residents. Most importantly, we strive to ensure your health and comfort while with us. You deserve to feel at ease. At the dental office of Dr. James L. Davis, you’ll receive the treatment that does just that.
Our Preventive Care, Diagnosis & Restoration Services
- General Dentistry: Regular preventative care is essential. At Dr. James L. Davis, your dental cleaning includes a recall program reminding you to visit us again in six months.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Fine-tune your teeth with cutting-edge dental technology and a wealth of experience and expertise.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dr. James L. Davis is here to provide prompt emergency dentistry when you can’t wait for an appointment time.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants not only inject a healthy dose of self-confidence into your life, but they also solidify your jawline and allow you to enjoy more foods.
- Dentures: We use Ivocap®, an injection-molded acrylic material, for our dentures. Ivocap® is superior to other materials.
Same-Day Crowns: The process we use for same-day crowns is far more comfortable than it was in the past.
We Use Cutting-Edge Advanced Technology
- Digital Diagnostic X-rays: With digital diagnostic x-rays, our dentists can view the imaged area while exposing patients to far less radiation. They also provide patients with a clearer picture and enhancement options on the computer screen.
- DIAGNOdent™: DIAGNOdent™ is a non-invasive laser used for investigating and diagnosing tooth decay that is not visible to the eye or to our dentist. It scans your teeth and measures fluorescence inside the tooth, giving us a numeric value that indicates the likelihood of tooth decay.
- CARESTREAM Digital System: We use Carestream Digital System to scan for crowns and bridgework. It records images of your teeth, and we use that information to construct your crowns and bridgework for more accurate fittings.
- Intra-Oral Camera: With our intra-oral camera, our patients receive a clearer picture of the condition of the teeth and gums. We believe this camera fosters a greater understanding of overall dental health and makes our patients more aware of problems and the actions needed to correct them.
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Fixed bridgework
- Porcelain veneers
- Implant-supported dentures
- Removable partial dentures
Contact Dr. James L. Davis
Dr. James L. Davis is currently accepting new patient appointments. We have a full inventory of state-of-the-art equipment, all of which enables us to deliver premium dental services to our patients. Give us a call to learn more.